'Tis the Season to Celebrate from Home
The Holidays are fast approaching!
Join us, we will make 3 appetizers that are approachable, delicious and easy to prepare! We will also make a seasonal cocktail sure to please!
- Let the chef guide you through these appetizers with tricks on how to prepare in advance, presenting the day of and some beautiul garnishes to impress!
- These appetizers are a perfect fit for this year, no scooping from the same bowl, simple individual appetizers!
- Classic French Gruyere Cheese Puffs 'Gougeres'
- Mini 'Smashed' Potatoes with Smoked Salmon & Chive Creme Fraiche
- Roasted Grape, Bocconcini, Basil & Balsamic Mushroom Skewers
- Rosemary & Orange Spritz
- Equipment: Baking Sheet, Parchment Paper, Piping Bag, Hand Held or Stand Mixer, Paddle Attachment, Skewers, Saucepan, Small Pot, Medium Pot, Wine Glasses
Structure: Virtual Hands-On
Date: Tuesday December 22nd 2020
Time: 6:00pm-7:30pm (1.5 hours)
Platform: Zoom, class will open 20-30 mins prior to allow ample time to get comfortable.
Level: Adult, Beginner
Price: $45 per device + tax
Please review your grocery list, prep list and equipment requirements prior to class. We may ask to have some items prepped in advance to help with the flow of class.
Have your tablet, laptop or phone fully charged and ready for class.
Our chefs look forward to hosting you and creating a delicious meal together!
Check out our online store https://www.nellacutlery.ca/ where you can check out products we use in class and so much more!
Want to get the latest class updates, offers and in store deals? Join our mailing list!
This class will run with a minimum of 8 participants.
To register: call 416 922 9055 - click the button below