Cold Winter Nights call for Warm Bellies and Good Company! Join us for an evening of delicious eats and wine with your partner!
- Roasted Grape & Burrata Plate with Crostini & Balsamic Reduction
- Potato Gnocchi with Peas, Gorgonzola & Crispy Shallots
- Nutella Bomboloni
- Wine paired with meal! Meal will either be packed to go with wine or enjoyed on site depending on dining restrictions
Enjoy 20% off everything pasta after class!!
Structure: Demo + hands-on practice
Price: $300 + tax (for 2 people)
Date & Time: Jan 29th 2021 @6pm
The class will run with a minimum of 6 participants
Please inform us of any allergies and food restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate.
How are we handling social distancing protocol?
- Classes are at half capacity.
- Guest screening and contact logs.
- Increased sanitation of stations and common surfaces.
- Hand washing will be enforced upon entrance and through-out class.
- Sanitizer will be available at each station through-out class.
- Two hand washing sinks are available and stocked at the back of the kitchen (as always!).
- Please ensure you bring a comfortable mask for class, forgot one? We will ensure everyone has the appropriate PPE before class starts.
- We ask that you remain in your seat and avoid wondering anywhere in the kitchen or store, at the end of class you will have time to shop with the usual cooking class discount!!!
- No sharing of food between tables. Water and/or soft drinks will be provided.
- Have questions? We want you to feel at home in our kitchen. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
Want to get the latest class updates, offers and in store deals? Join our mailing list!
To register: call 416 922 9055 or click the button below